THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Arranging Songs is Death

I absolutely adore arranging songs. I am currently working on 5 projects, simultaneously. It is bad, but i love multi-tasking. Recently, i have decided, in response to my choral/piano arrangement of "The Sacred Fountain" from Mothra vs Godzilla, i decided to "write" a Godzilla piano book. Of course it will not get published, but it will be free and offer my arrangements of various Godzilla themes and cues from throughout the series, also some from other Toho movies. I hope to get this finished before July, and if not, I will always have time. Trouble right now is deciding a time signature, with attempting to get the note values and rhythms of the songs. Hell! Thank god i have notation paper and lots of notebooks.

0 comments: