THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Long Weekend

I literally had to look to see the last day i posted. Three days have gone by. Friday me and a friend drove to the mall because i had to get my phone fixed. I love my Blackberry Tour, but i hate all these bugs. Touch Screens do not work for me, although i wished they did. I want a hybrid touch and buttons. Yesterday i slept till 4 in the afternoon. It was crazy. Woke up for breakfast, then fell asleep. Woke up. It was Mother's Birthday, so we had the family over and had cake. Today is Mother's Day, right now i have no idea what to do. I am now a Toho Kaiju Music junky, it is all that interests me right now. I am composing some little tunes i hope to expand on and working hard on arranging Kaiju songs to post and play on the piano. Everything is going great, i feel like i have so much to say but i can't remember it. I decided to set up an artist Myspace. It is wear i can post all my art, music, and poetry in one place so we can have some more cyberspace. I will upload all the songs i do, the band songs, and all others. Hopefully all works out. I am getting really deep into what an artist is. It is helping me discover a lot. Hope it works out.


Matthew

0 comments: